Sunday, September 11, 2011

JUST PEACHY

  






'Just Peachy' Heart Dress available here.


Welcome my new design 'Just Peachy'.  Isn't she adorable! The heart is placed above the bra strap so you can wear a bra and the skirt is a soft flowy fabric that sparkles in the light with a metallic edged wavy hem.   I have also added pockets on the sides. You will see a lot of my upcoming dresses and tops designed with pockets as I have become quite obsessed with them lately.  I just love that hidden surprise you get when you realise that your dress or top has pockets.  It makes me smile and I hope it makes you smile also :)))



4 comments :

  1. baeutiful colours!
    i love this heart on the back ;)
    xoxo

    http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so sweet! <3



    www.moderngrungestolengrunge.blogspot.com
    meagainstfashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your sweet comments lovelies.... xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...