Sunday, March 18, 2012

COBALT BLUE






- Cobalt Blue Ruffle Dress by Justyna G-
- Cobalt Blue Platform Heals from Forever New-
-Metallic Envelope from Forever New -
-White Tailored Jacket by Karen Millen -


Call this colour what you like...
Electric Blue,
Royal Blue,
....I like to call it Cobalt.

When I asked what colour you would love to see the next ruffle in most of you voted Cobalt.
A few weeks later and here it is in all it's royal glory. 

What I love most about this classic colour is the way it can be combined with so many different colours. Pink, yellow, black, or even orange!  I do love the clash of it with crisp white and metallic undertones though.

As you may have noticed with my designs, I like to keep it simple and tend to focus on the back quite a lot.  I love the mystery a dress can portray, especially when it looks quite simple at the front whilst having a powerful impact when you turn.  Hence, why my pink feather necklace has been worn the opposite way around :)

Please welcome my newest favourite... the amazing Cobalt Blue Ruffle!

9 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Michelle... defintely a favourite!

      xx

      Justyna

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for your beautiful comment as usual...

      You're both just the BEST :)))

      x's
      Justyna

      Delete
  3. You look amazing. I love this blog =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... thanks so much!

      That is so amazing of you :))

      Justyna
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much Miss B :)

    That is so amazing of you!
    Loving your blog sweets....

    xxxx
    Justyna

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...